The Rewards Are Many
Peter Becker Community is committed to providing our employees with the best benefits package possible.
A Benefits Package with Purpose
Our benefits package includes some of the most common benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, Short and Long-Term Disability and Time-Off. We also have some other attractive unique benefits: Child Care Benefit, Extended Leave with Pay, YMCA membership and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The purpose of having a good benefits program:
- To retain our dedicated, competent and effective personnel.
- To attract new employees.
- To promote a feeling of fairness and recognition with staff.
- To ensure that employees have security when it comes to health care.
- To maintain an effective organization designed to meet current and future business needs.
- To ensure that Peter Becker Community will remain an “Employer of Choice.”
- To work toward our Strategic Initiative to be the “Best Place to Work.”
We understand that employee benefits are an important part of the total compensation package and we work hard to provide these benefits to both part-time and full-time employees. Most employee benefits are free for the employee or have a very small cost. Here is an example of some of the benefits we offer to a full-time employee and the cost:
- Medical Insurance ($20.00 per pay)
- Dental Insurance (Free)
- Life Insurance (Free)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (Free)
- Child Care Reimbursement (up to 50%)
- Summer Camp Reimbursement (up to 50%)
- 403 B Retirement Benefit (match each pay)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 20 Days of PTO (1st year)
- 8 Paid Holidays (includes Birthday)
- Vision Allowance
- YMCA Membership (on property)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Service Awards
- Credit Union Membership
- Several Voluntary Benefit Options Available: Accident, LTD Insurance, Hospitalization