Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for an open position at Peter Becker Community?
If you are interested in applying for an open position, please stop by our main campus located at 800 Maple Avenue, Harleysville. Applications are available at both the Campus Center and Maplewood Estates receptionist’s desks between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm. You can mail, upload or fax your resime to the Human resources Department directly at 215-513-3197.
Where is Peter Becker Community located?
Our campus is located at 800 Maple Avenue, Harleysville, PA 19438.
How old does a student need to be to apply and work at Peter Becker Community?
All students must be 15 years old.
Does Peter Becker Community offer a Nurse Aide training program? How do I apply for the program? Is there a cost for the program?
Yes. Peter Becker Community offers a Nurse Aide training program here on campus. You can apply by stopping in or faxing a resume (please follow instructions from the first question above). The Nurse Aide training program is free to anyone who lives in the community. You can also get paid while in the class if you are hired.
What type of career opportunities are there at Peter Becker Community?
Peter Becker Community employs more than 300 part-time and full-time workers in various departments. Opportunities include:
- Nursing: RN’s, LPN’s, Nurse Aides
- Dining Services: Managers, Supervisors, Chefs, Cooks, Dietary Aides, Utility Workers and Cashiers
- Environmental Services: Floor Technicians, Utility Operators, Housekeepers and Laundry Workers
- Facility Management: Maintenance Technicians, Maintenance Assistants, Painters and Grounds Workers
- Administrative Staff: Administrative Assistants and Receptionists
- Human Resources: Generalist, Staff Development and Payroll
- Life Enrichment: Coordinators and Activity Assistants
- Finance: Accountant, Billing Specialist and Accounts Payable
Does Peter Becker Community offer an LPN program on its campus? How do I apply for the LPN program?
Peter Becker Community does have an LPN program on campus. The program is run by Eastern School for Arts and Technology. To apply for the program, please contact Eastern at 215-784-4800.
To learn more about positions at Peter Becker Community, please call 215-256-9501 and ask to speak with a member of Human Resources.