Recognizing the Signs – Information Session
Day: May 29, 2019 Time: 07:00 PM-08:00 PM
Does Mom Need Help? There are signs. Have you noticed things like having difficulty with medications, weight loss or disinterest in hobbies? If the answer to any of these is yes, please join us for this free informative seminar for seniors, adult children or anyone who has questions about when it is the right time to connect a loved one with supportive services. This is an informal chance to learn about the opportunities and services that are available and ask questions of the experts.
Recognizing the Signs that it is time to get help. – Information Session
How do you determine whether independent living or personal care is the right choice for your loved one?
Presented by experts in the field of senior living, this session can help you:
• Identify the signs that an aging parent might need help with daily living tasks
• Find out if aging in place is a safe option
• Understand the life-changing benefits of personal care in a continuing care community
• Connect to expert advice and resources
• Learn about options that make a life that is easier, safer and more fun for older adults
Light refreshments will be served.
Plus! Each attendee will take home a free resource guide.
Feel free to attend with a friend or a loved one or simply help us spread the word.