Continuum of Care
Why Choose a Continuing Care Retirement Community Like Peter Becker Community?
Maintenance-free living surrounded by a campus of exceptional amenities awaits you at Peter Becker Community. In addition to a carefree lifestyle, our community encompasses a focus on wellness and aging in place. With a full continuum of care, our residents and their loved ones have the security of knowing that there is a comprehensive range of care and services right outside of their door, in the event that health care needs change.
We know that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That’s why we offer a variety of housing, service and care options. We offer four distinct neighborhoods in residential living. Our personal care option provides three areas for residents who need supportive care. Long-term care, short-term rehab and hospice services are part of our nursing component.
Added benefits of continuing care include:
- A balance of independence and support
- Security of knowing that care is available if needed
- Spouses can remain on the same campus regardless of level of need
- Freeing of loved ones from the responsibility of later managing care
- Convenient access to on-site campus amenities, including multiple dining venues, medical services and an array of life enrichment opportunities