Choose the Plan that’s perfect for you
Peter Becker Community offers three choices of entrance fee plans in residential living. Each plan offers a refundable amount (residual value) during the first four years of occupancy and two of the plans offer a residual value beyond four years. Each plan operates similarly in concept.
The monthly service package will not vary regardless of the entry fee plan selected.
During the first 90 days of residency if any event, planned or unplanned, causes a resident to terminate occupancy, a refund of 90% of the entrance fee paid will be made to the resident. Beginning in the fourth month of residency, the residual value will decline at the rate of 2% per month until the designated “floor value” is reached for each plan.
Entry fee plan options include:
Easy Entry Plan
- Lowest initial entry fee plan
- Amortizes completely to zero residual value in 48 months
- Moderately higher initial entry fee plan (approximately 15% higher than Easy Entry Plan)
- Amortizes to a “floor” of 25% residual value in 36 months
Asset Preservation Plan
- Highest initial entry fee plan (75% higher than the Easy Entry Plan)
- Residual value of 90% is established at the time of occupancy