March 19, 2020
The safety and health of our residents and staff continues to be the priority at Peter Becker Community. In complying with the President Trump and Governor Wolf mandates, we have implemented a number of additional restrictions on campus.
1. Peter Becker Community continues to remain closed to all off campus visitors. The only exception is approved visitors for end of life situations.
2. All employees and vendors must have their temperature taken as well as complete a series of health and travel questions before they will be allowed to enter.
3. Courtyard at The Ridge, Garden View Dining Room and Seasons Café will be available for takeout only – this is only available to residents and staff.
4. Family members may drop off items in the designated areas outside of the campus center and Maplewood Estates. Please make sure the name and apartment number are clearly marked on any packages.
5. There will be no group gatherings or group activities until further notice. This includes all resident and non-resident activities.
6. Campus businesses including: The Beauty Shop, Thrift Shop, Harleysville Savings Bank and Univest Bank have been closed. The Maplewood Gift Shop, and the This N’ That Shop at Ridgeview Estates are open serving residents and staff only with limited hours.
7. We are asking all residents to not leave the campus except for essential medical trips.
Please do not hesitate to contact our team with any questions
Thank you for your patience and understanding.