Medication Take Back – Campus Center
Day: October 27, 2021 Time: 10:30 AM
Most abused prescription drugs come from family and friends. You could be making drugs available to your loved ones and not know it.
- Prescription and over-the-counter tablets and capsules
- Liquid medications, inhalers, creams, ointments, nasal sprays
- Pet medications
Products NOT Accepted:
- Intravenous and injectable solutions
Why We Are Collecting
- 70% of people who abuse prescription pain relievers get them from friends or relatives.
- 1 in 4 high school students have abused prescription drugs.
This project is supported by the Montgomery County Commissioners and is made possible by the District Attorney, Montgomery County Detective Bureau and Aging & Adult Services.