Frequent Questions

Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014 by Barb Keller in

Health Care at Peter Becker Community

What kind of care and services are provided in Health Care at Peter Becker Community?

Health Care at Peter Becker Community offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation, personal care and memory support.  Both long-term and short-term care are offered in our skilled nursing program.

Do I have to be a campus resident of Peter Becker Community to receive services in nursing or personal care?

Residents from the external community are admitted to nursing and personal care on a bed availability basis.  In many cases, residents are admitted for rehabilitation directly from the hospital.  Our residential living residents receive priority when a health care bed is needed.

Will Medicare and insurance pay for my care?

In some cases, Medicare will pay for skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services.  Certain criteria must be met prior to admission.  A member of our admissions team can provide some guidance regarding your Medicare and insurance questions.

How can I learn more?

Call us today at 215-256-9501 and a member of our marketing team will be glad to answer your questions and schedule your personal visit.